Back Taxes? Audit? Lien? Levy? Lost License? Garnished Wages?

You've come to the right place for tax help.  Whether it's federal and/or state taxes, we have the knowledge and experience to fix your tax mess!

If you're struggling with a tax problem and/or back taxes, you shouldn't ignore the problem!  It will only grow larger over time!  Review our site and contact our tax professionals today!

Fix My Tax Mess, Inc. is your one stop tax shop! 
We also prepare current year federal and state income tax returns.  We are an authorized Internal Revenue Service E-File provider.

What is an Enrolled Agent?

An Enrolled Agent is a person who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.  In fact, Enrolled Agents are the only tax professionals licensed by the IRS to represent taxpayers before the IRS.  Enrolled Agents are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle and which IRS offices they can practice before.  We also have the authority to represent you before the taxing authorities of all 50 states.  You’re in good hands!